Press Release Writing and Submissions
A FastVision Public Relations trained professional will review your website carefully, and then find something ‘newsworthy’ to include in your press release.
We will then send you the first draft of your press release for your approval. If you require any changes, we will go over it with you and send you a second draft for final print approval.
After final approval, your professional press release will be submitted to several free press release syndication websites.
Here is how you benefit by issuing online press releases:
- Your product or service receives a nice bit of exposure and publicity.
There is an increased awareness about your company – press releases can improve your branding by a great extent.
- If the news attracts the attention of some leading newspaper or magazine, you can get interview calls or calls for more details and they may feature your product or service in their publication.
- The press releases are reproduced by several web sites looking for good content. This generates a large number of one-way incoming links to your web site, thereby improving your natural search rankings.
What do you need to provide us?
- The basic write-up from which I will adapt the press release.
- Some relevant photographs.
- The keywords that you are targeting.
- Web site URL (give specific page address for better results).
- Names of key people who can be quoted in the release.
- Testimonials from some customers with their name and city (please take their permission before using their name in the testimonials).
- Preferred release date (you can also release on as soon as possible basis).
Details of the contact person who can be contacted for further details about the product by the press people (name, position, phone number).